Learn German in Bremen and around - German courses A1 to C2 - alerno language school
Our range of German courses in the alerno language school
German courses in Bremen and around - courses, prices and dates
At alerno we offer you different opportunities to improve your skills in the German language. Whether for the German language test (TELC or Goethe Institute) , for work or for studies, we have the right German course for you.
Whether in the morning, at noon or in the evening, as an intensive course, one-to-one lesson or evening course, we have the right German courses for every need.
Our language courses usually take place in small groups in order to be able to look after each participant individually.
We would be happy to advise you on the right choice of the right German course for you.
German courses at a glance
All courses are available in Bremen and the surrounding area as individual lessons, group lessons and e-learning.
(FROM € 5.62 / EACH TU (45 minutes))
- learn a whole language level (A1- C1 level according to GER ***) in a short time in the language courses with our professional language trainers.
- every language course starts under guarantee *
- In small groups (max 6 participants), every learning pace is taken into account.
- Each intensive German course comprises 120 to 160 teaching hours (6 to 8 weeks).
You can find the course dates for German intensive courses here.
Evening courses and morning courses
(FROM 549, – €)
- In addition to work, learn a whole language level (A1- C1 according to GER ***) with our professional language trainers.
- the course comprises 72 teaching units
- 2x per week 3 lessons ** per day in a small group in a nice atmosphere
- Course objective: to develop German language skills with or without an examination objective
from € 34.95 / per unit (45 minutes))
- One-to-one tuition gives you the opportunity to practice your German skills and learn effectively with our professional language trainers alone
- Arrange lessons with us at your preferred times
(FROM 199, – €)
- improve your grammar skills for the exam (TELC or Goethe Institut) or for your everyday life with our language trainers.
- includes grammar training at least 12 teaching units **
- our grammar courses can be found in One-to-one tuition or in the small group instead of
(FROM 199, – €)
- Let us prepare you specifically for your exam (A1 – C2 level according to GER ***) from TELC or the Goethe Institute
- includes exam preparation at least 12 teaching units **
- Exam preparation is possible in one small group or in One-to-one lessons
- You can inquire about appointments with us by telephone, among other things!
Attention! When you prepare for an exam, you do not learn a language level; rather, we prepare you for the exam.
Exam preparation C1 for the university
(FROM 549, – €)
- Let yourself be prepared specifically for your German exam (telc C1 Hochschule, TestDaF, C1 Goethe Institut)
- the course includes 80 teaching units (from Monday to Friday 4 lessons per day)
- learn in small groups or in individual lessons
- this course can be combined with an intensive course.
Which German course is right for me? Placement test
Your current language level consists of the following skills: reading , writing , speaking and listening .
This results in language level A1-C2. In order to know where you stand and to be able to offer you the right lessons to learn effectively, we need to determine your current status. To do this, we will carry out a placement test that you will soon be able to do yourself here on the website.
Unfortunately, we do not offer any integration courses. However, we have alternative German courses on offer that can be equated with an integration course.
Please contact us for more information.
Have we sparked your interest?
0800 – 14 14 14 6
We are there for you around the clock!
* When you register, alerno guarantees that your intensive course will start after 8 weeks at the latest. However, if you register, intensive courses at alerno usually start after 2 to 4 weeks.
** One lesson = 45 minutes
*** Common European Framework of Reference for Languages